If for any reason you are not happy with any Chatham Created Gemstone Jewelry piece or loose stone simply return it to us within 20 days of purchase for a complete refund to your credit card less shipping & handling charges. Call us for a return authorization number and instructions.
You must return the piece unworn and undamaged in its original packaging along with a copy of your online invoice to receive your credit. Special order pieces or jewelry pieces that have been altered, sized, or those that show signs of wear are not covered by this satisfaction guarantee. Items being shipped internationally and orders with quantities of 5 or more of any single piece are considered special orders and are non-returnable, but are covered by the product warranty.
In addition to our Satisfaction Guarantee, your genuine Chatham Created Gemstones are covered by a product warranty for as long as you own the stone.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE PRODUCT WARRANTY
- Stones breaking or chippingWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Stones not faceted by Chatham Created Gems, Inc.
- Lost stones
- Stones damaged by setting hammers, burr tools, or chemical etching.
- Normal wear and tear such as nicks, scratches and abrasions.
- Abused jewelry. Evidence of abnormal wear and carelessness.
- Special order one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Crystal groups.
- Charges for removing or setting stones, or repair of mounting.
- Shipping charges
- Custom cut stones.
- Stones no longer available.
- WHAT CHATHAM WILL DO:
- Chatham will inspect the damage and at their option, repair or replace the stone. Emphasis is always placed on maintaining the original design or stone size, but not necessarily the identical stone weight.
- Chatham will not set stones. They will inform you of the estimated setting charges by return mail. Based on your decision, Chatham will either oversee the re-setting or return the piece with the loose stone replacement/repair.ALL STONE REPAIRS ARE HANDLED BY CHATHAM CREATED GEMS, INC.
You must contact OurCustomWeddingRings.com for a Return Authorization number (RA#). Items that arrive without a valid RA# clearly visible on the outside of the package will be refused and returned to sender. For your RA#, please call 970-535-4139 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to give your invoice number and return item numbers when obtaining your RA#.
Return damaged stone and proof of purchase. Include a cover letter stating value, name and address and phone number.
Send all of the above to:
Quality Merchandise Brokers, Inc.
18570 Wagon Trail
Mead, CO 80542
Be sure to insure all shipments as we will not be responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.
Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your return credit, or 60 days for a stone replacement.